Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Odor:||Smell Irritant||CAS No.:||7722-84-1|
|UN No.:||2014||Hazard Class:||5.1|
textile dyeing chemicals,
pigment raw material
H2O2 50% Textile Industry Chemicals Hydrogen Peroxide Transparent Liquid For Textile
Certificate of Analysis
|Appearance||Colorless Transparent Liquid||Colorless Transparent Liquid|
|The mass fraction of hydrogen peroxide/%||≥35.0||35.67|
|The mass fraction of free acid(H2SO4)/%||≤0.04||0.016|
|The mass fraction of non-volatile/%||≤0.08||0.052|
Commodity: Hydrogen Peroxide 50%
Molecular Formula: H2O2
Features: Colorless transparent liquid, with little particular smell, insoluble in benzene, soluble in water, ethanol and ether.
CAS No.: 7722-84-1
UN NO.: 2014
Application: Used as oxidants, bleaches and cleaning agents, etc.
Storage:Should be stored in cool and dry warehouse and keep away from fire.
Package: In 1200kg IBC tank, 24 MT/FCL
In 30kg plastic drum, 21.6 MT/FCL
Oxidizing liquids or solids
Acute toxicity, oral
Serious eye damage/eye irritation
Specific target organ toxicity, single exposure; Respiratory tract irritation
Hazardous to the aquatic environment, acute hazard
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking.
Keep/Store away from clothing/combustible materials.
Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles.
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
Wash thoroughly after handling.
Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Avoid release to the environment.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
Wear fire/flame resistant/retardant clothing.
May cause fire or explosion; strong oxidizer
Harmful if swallowed
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
Causes serious eye damage
May cause respiratory irritation
Harmful to aquatic life
First Aid Measures
After skin contact: Take off the contaminated clothing and shoes immediately. Wash off with soap and plenty of water. Consult a physician.
After eye contact: Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and consult a physician.
After ingestion: Do Not induce vomiting. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Rinse mouth with water. Consult a physician.
After inhalation: If breathed in, move person into fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. Consult a physician.
Contact Person: jackyguan